Are you making home improvements on a budget? For less than $100, you can give a room an entire new look!
- Cabinet makeover. Give a tired kitchen a new look by replacing just the cabinet fronts.
- Cover your countertops with granite look-a-like Contact paper instead of springing for actual new countertops.
- Use PVC pipes for curtain rods.
- Create a mirrored backsplash in your kitchen using a pack of self-adhesive mirror tiles, which retail at approximately $15 per 20-tile pack.
- Give your home a paint job with fresh-looking walls for the cost of just paint and brushes.
- Let the light in by replacing aging fixtures with trendy, inexpensive ones from Wayfair or Hayneedle.